ads

sponsor

sponsor
CALIPERS MICROMETERS

to the new HOME

Click here to HOME wowgandah.blogspot.com
Note: Just Click the Photos to Enlarge...

2/18/09

Henry Sy Quotes

“"When you do well, do not change your good ways.“"



"“Success is not just good luck. It's a combination of hard work, good credit standing, opportunity, readiness and timing. When opportunity comes, you have to be ready to embrace it. Otherwise it goes to somebody else. Also, success will not last if you don't take care of it.“"


“"Without hard work, opportunity is nothing. “"



“"If I make good today, I want to make better tomorrow. If I have a big shopping mall, my next thing is to have a bigger one. By doing that, I have to work very hard, 10 to 12 hour days. “"

Henry Sy


source: www.business-citation.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment